White foams by Lake Country USA are semi-firm, high strength foams for polishing and paint cleaning. CCS stands for closed cell structure which is a patented technology by Lake Country, USA.
Features & Benefits:
- To remove swirl marks and light imperfections such as stains/blemishes and marrings.
- Perfect for spot repair works (ie: A-Pillars, bumpers, headlamps or other small areas).
- Enhances polish performance by having a slower polish absorption rate due to the closed cells pockets.
- CCS pockets increases operator control by allowing a gradual release of polish as needed by the operator.
- CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.
3.5” Diameter x ⅞” Thickness
Hook and Loop (recommended via 3” backing plate, order number PU0775)